Denominations (CHURCH OF CHRIST?) with a shared heritage in the Latter Day Saint movement, which include:
- Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints), the original name of the first Latter Day Saint church, founded in 1830 by Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Church of Christ (Temple Lot), a Latter Day Saint denomination based in Independence, Missouri
- Church of Christ with the Elijah Message, which broke away from the Temple Lot church in 1929
- Church of Christ at Halley's Bluff, which broke away from the Temple Lot church in 1932
- Church of Christ (Whitmerite), an extinct Latter Day Saint denomination
- Church of Christ (Brewsterite), an extinct Latter Day Saint denomination
- Church of Christ (Parrishite), an extinct Latter Day Saint denomination
- Latter Day Church of Christ, a Mormon fundamentalist denomination based in Utah
- And other denominations called the Church of Jesus Christ
- United Church of Christ, a mainline Protestant denomination in the United States amalgamated from four congregationalist groups in 1957 (See also Christian Connexion.)
- United Church of Christ – Congregational in the Marshall Islands, the largest religious group in the Marshall Islands
- Church of Christ, Scientist, also known as Christian Science
- Church of Christ in Congo, the administrative and spiritual union of denominations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Iglesia ni Cristo (Filipino translation for "Church of Christ"), an independent church originating in the Philippines
- Church of Christ, Instrumental, also known as the Kelleyites, a Baptist denomination in Arkansas
- United Church of Christ in the Philippines, the largest Protestant group in the Philippines
Church of Christ in Thailand, the largest Protestant Church in Thailand.
MEANING, THE "IGLESIA NI CRISTO" OR "CHURCH OF CHRIST" IS NOT THE ONLY ONE CHURCH IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND NOT THE TRUE CHURCH! ALL OF THEM IS A SOCIETY, A CULT, AND NOT A RELIGION. OF COURSE, NOT FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST BUT founded by a MAN.